Benefits of Linux Cloud Hosting
1. Cost cutting: Reduced cost for server hosting is certainly the biggest upshot of cloud hosting. Traditional IT management of servers with hardware upgrades and software maintenance is often tedious, not to mention expensive. However on the cloud system, you are getting increased software support along with virtually dedicated servers that would cost a fortune to implement by yourself in terms of physical setup. You are also getting all this at a reasonable price on an individual basis with great uptime and speed.
2. Backup services: One of the biggest concerns for any server admin is recovering lost data in case of any disaster or emergency. However, in terms of physical servers, it is extremely hard and often unreliable. In cloud hosting the data is always backed up with care, and relocated to another physical machine at moments of physical downtime.
3. Mobility: A great upside of cloud hosting is the mobility that comes with it. Since you do not have to bother with physical servers, geographic locations become irrelevant in terms of server and hosting management. You can access your server from anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection.
4. Software updates: A great benefit of cloud hosting is that software updates are automatic, meaning you won’t have to bother with when and how to upgrade your system software if you don’t want to.
5. Fast configuration: Your full system can be ready and set to launch within a few minutes given all the specifications are finalized for the system in a cloud hosting environment. Since most of the back-end processes are automated, all you would need to do is to make sure you are configuring the data right, without worrying as much about the architectural specifications.